This one pasta is easy to make and tastes good. Combine macaroni, boiled potatoes and grated cheddar cheese. Nyamm!
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
50 g onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tbsp of wheat flour
200 ml of liquid milk
100 g boiled macaroni
200 g chopped chicken meat
1 piece of potato, peeled, cut into pieces, boiled
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg powder
1 tablespoon chicken powder broth
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp salt
1 red tomato seeds and diced
1 stalk of sliced leeks
200 g of grated cheddar cheese
How to make:
• Saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
• Enter the minced chicken meat, stirring until it changes color.
• Beat eggs, salt, pepper powder and powdered broth.
• Add milk and flour input until well blended.
• Mix the egg dough with macaroni and stir-fry chicken. Stir well, give chopped onion and tomato slices and half the grated cheese.
• Pour half the dough into an oil-smothered heat-resistant container.
• Slice of boiled potatoes on top.
• Pour the remaining macaroni dough. Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
Steam in hot steam for 30 minutes.
• Remove to cool.
• Remove from container cut into pieces and serve
For 6 servings
Time: 45 minutes